12 August, 2005

My Triumphant Return

Like McArthur, I have returned.

Wow, how time slips away.
I meant to drop some thoughts here for some time, but for various reasons (Star Wars Galaxies, work, Matrix Online, general laziness, Puzzle Pirates, work, and probably a few other things) I haven't.

I've got several things floating around in my frond, some are new, and some have been there for a while, and I need to get them out before I forget them all.

Hopefully, over the next couple of weeks, I will get them all down, and come up with some new material as well to stave off another 8 month hiatus.

Also, thanks to Julia for being an inspiration of thought.
I love the mental recharge I get from talking to you.
One of these days, we need to sit down and chat for a week or two.

*Extra credit for those that know what 'frond' means in this context.
*Five points extra if you know where it comes from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home